Gathering all generations to pray for all nations, asking God to do what only He can do and doing whatever He ASKS of us.
ASK Network gathers in any context (in any location, or even in cyberspace!) welcoming any that will come to:
- worship God, acknowledging He is the hope of the nations (Matthew 12:21) and the only one who can answer our ASKing.
- listen to God by meditating in His Word and by His Spirit (Ephesians 6:17-18)
- ask for church, communities and nations (Ephesians 5:26-27, Psalm 2:8)
- fast as God shows (Matthew 6:16-17, Isaiah 58:5-6)
- obey anything God shows us to do to be part of the answer to our prayers (James 1:22)
- thank God He answers prayer with power (Jude 25)
Reasons we ASK
We ASK because:
- God is responsive to ASKing (Psalm 62:5, 1John 5:14)
- God invites us to ASK (John 14:13-14; 15:16; 16:23)
- God rewards those who seek Him with ASKing (Hebrews 11:6)
Statement of Faith
ASK Network worships the God of the Bible as the One, true God.
(1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:6)
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:36)
ASK Network acknowledges Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (John 1:12, Romans 6:23)
At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:10-11)
ASK Network welcomes the presence and power of the Holy Spirit. (John 14:15, 26)
But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; He will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come. (John 16:13)
ASK Network accepts the Bible as the inspired, infallible Word of God.
ASK Network accepts the tenets of faith of the Christian Church as stated in the Apostles’ Creed and Nicene Creed.
For questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.